If you are planning to make a new job portal or even upgrading your existing job website, then you have landed on the correct page. Here in this article, we will be sharing a list of 3 most widely used WordPress plugins that are extremely helpful when it comes to building a job portal.
In fact, these plugins can be integrated in any of your WordPress websites as long as you are looking to integrate job functionality. All of this will help you increase your revenue multifold. And this is because, in the current fast-paced world, switching jobs has become a very common norm.
You might have visited job portals in your life at some point in time. These portals allow various companies to post their vacancies, and various job seekers to submit their resume and profiles. Nowadays, more and more people are using WordPress to build a Job Portal. Since there is a huge demand for good job sites, the below-mentioned plugins will definitely assist you in fulfilling the required demand.
Simple Job Board
Simple Job Board is one of the most widely used plugin for job-related website. This is the most user-friendly plugin, and is robust and easy to use. Not just for your new job website, this plugin can be integrated with any WordPress website you are using.
This plugin adds the Job Board to your website, which will help a user manage various job offers. This plugin has Active Installs of 10,000+ and has User Ratings of 4.8/5, which is excellent. Some of the features of this plugin are:
- Add and Manage Jobs
- Add job location and job types
- Anti Hotlink option provides you enhanced security
- Documents can be uploaded in various extensions
- View applications and applicant list
WP Job Manager
This plugin is another widely used plugin, which is much more popular than the previous one. It has active installs of 100,000+ and user ratings of 4.7/5. WP Job Manager can be installed in any of your WordPress website.
This plugin adds job board like functionality to any of your theme. Some of its popular feature are listed below:
- Add, categorize and manage job listings
- Searchable and Filterable Listings
- Forms for users to submit and manage listings
- Functionality of previewing the application before making it live
Although not widely popular, Apply Online is another great plugin that helps you post job ads and receive applications. This has 4000+ active installations and rating of 4.7/5. Using this plugin, you can not only create a job board, but an advertising board and online registration board as well. Some of its features are given below:
- Inbuild form builder to create application forms
- Advertisements listing page with the excerpts
- Ad filter option
- Different types and categories of ads like careers, admissions, etc.
- Application Manager can write his own comments on applications received